2021 SEL sync 4 software level - need assistance

Good Morning Members

i have previously posted about my 2021 SEL AWD not getting OTA sync updates and my ability to turn on “ Auto update” feature

it’s been 15 months, 6/7 “repairs attempts with dealership, countless times on Ford support both phone and chat, with no resolve. Had 4 apim replaced and 4tcu replaced, results with same. 

My most recent dealer service, they indicate it is fixed and software is update. According to Ford info my software is not updated to current and still no auto update ability …I am arranging a meeting with Ford Regional Rep to get this resolved…..unfortunately in Canada no lemon law protection.

Need your assistance -  to show that other 2021 SEL are receiving OTA updates, I am located in Canada, so Canadian vehicle is preferred but USA is fine(should be no difference between country)

Please post a picture of your about sync screen under the the General tab - here is mine

Can direct message me if you prefer. Please indicate which vehicle you have.IMG_0477.thumb.jpeg.2b33cf53640599040afe40bec4a216e9.jpeg

This info hopefully will show that my sync is defective - much appreciated 

• Like 1