Decided to join/never been here before

Showing up to say hello from Michigan and spring is close !!!! Little from my end, wife driven

2007 SEL AWD knocking on 218,000 miles, not much maintenance, gotta say I really like this dang thing. Some simple issues starting to come up, but, no big deal.

Just purchased a 2020 Titanium AWD, not to keen on this pos that she wanted tho. Some claim 100,000 miles, we'll see. So be putzing around with it. So far catch can ordered in, put new black wheels and the new Falken a/s tires on, all chrome and silver wrapped out, alittle tint installed.

So it's a Desert Gold and Black.

Smokey Yunick colors. The best thing I like about it so far.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 2:38 PM, niceonept said:

Welcome to the Forum.

I'd like to see a pic of the car with its new wheels once fitted.

Here it is. All chrome blacked out.

Chrome under black logo and silver at the bottom. Chrome all around windows, chrome strips on handles.  

On the front I put that abs plastic black grill on, had to dramel out where the camera is because they make it for no camera,  chrome bottom corners blacked out by fog lights. Silver at the bottom of front fascia blacked. Abs vent shades, front windows tinted at 35%, black mirror caps, oem shiny black wheels with new Falken a/s tires.

Found out that the center caps for the 20" wheels fit the 18" wheels, same size cap !!

Don't buy those cheap ebay ones. The inside snap design is too short to snap in !!!

Can't post pics, to large. Ya know this forum, I do not find user friendly, yes older guy here. Maybe I'll try taking more tomorrow,  sorry