Long time stalker first time poster

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel I'm in Fort Wayne Indiana I won my 09’ Ford Edge SEL through a very messy divorce, but being disabled I'm looking for someone to r & r my alternator. Since I've broken my back I don't nor can I work on my own vehicles anymore and definitely can not afford dealer prices or dealer labor charges. So with that said I am also looking for two factory-front seats or any info on what will work, I need something that is more comfortable on long trips it causes me pain and muscle spasms. I would be extremely grateful and forever appreciative 

Thank You for accepting me And God Bless

IMG_0833.jpeg

5D434A24-F341-411F-BB97-E7E9294694A4remote29423b5edfdacb32d1e841d90f515c07b3e29fc0-1-original.jpeg

• Like 1

Ford seats have been #1 in comfortability in most tests. I have an '08 Limited w/ leather seats.

I "feel your pain" as I've had 1-L5 X 2 and the last a 360 from L4, L5, S1.

Look around for a Edge Limited about your year on used car lots. Go try the seats. If

you find them comfortable, find some used ones hopefully close to your location.

The side bolsters are not as pronounced as the cloth ones.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, garycrist said:

Ford seats have been #1 in comfortability in most tests. I have an '08 Limited w/ leather seats.

I "feel your pain" as I've had 1-L5 X 2 and the last a 360 from L4, L5, S1.

Look around for a Edge Limited about your year on used car lots. Go try the seats. If

you find them comfortable, find some used ones hopefully close to your location.

The side bolsters are not as pronounced as the cloth ones.

I don't mean to sound like a broken record (I actually feel blessed to still be able to smell the flowers) but ever since I broke my back, my health has gone downhill I won't complain, I am certain there are others worse off than me. Gary I am sure you get it you understand what it does to you after being fused together with hardware, it makes whatever is above it or whatever is below it get weaker over time, and you wind up getting compression fractures then you have to get kyphoplasty done that will create its own set of problem am sure you know about the discomfort from uncomfortable seats, Gary that is an awesome idea and the kind of idea I need thanks so I'm looking for an Edge Limited addition, thanks

Again thank you for your time…

• Like 1

YUP, the wife has already done the "bone glue" route and I already don't

like the L4-L3 but, I'm still going! If you try ST seats, they will be difficult

to get in and out of. Once in, they will be GREAT! One trick though, is to drop

them all the way back and down, to make it "easier" to get out.

I have wondered if I could adapt some retractable running boards on the ST.

That would be a dream come true for both my wife and me.

8 minutes ago, garycrist said:

YUP, the wife has already done the "bone glue" route and I already don't

like the L4-L3 but, I'm still going! If you try ST seats, they will be difficult

to get in and out of. Once in, they will be GREAT! One trick though, is to drop

them all the way back and down, to make it "easier" to get out.

I have wondered if I could adapt some retractable running boards on the ST.

That would be a dream come true for both my wife and me.

I still have trouble getting in and getting out, since I got to go to the hospital I might drive around to for ‘09 limited and st