2008 Edge Stalling/Rough Idle - P0102

dtm97

I have a 2008 Edge FWD that I bought off of FB marketplace. 2 days later car starts stalling, won’t start, with no CEL on. Drove fine for 2 days. Thought it was the fuel pump at first, so I replaced that. Didn’t fix it. Finally got it to start and run, CEL came on. I got a bunch of codes, mostly O2 sensor codes with I believe the culprit being the P0102 code for MAF sensor. I replaced the MAF sensor, didn’t fix it. Now, when I unplug the MAF sensor, the car will start and run for a while, then after a few mins or so it will start struggling and stall. I checked the MAF connector with a multimeter, I have 12v, a working ground, and the signal wire reads around 2v. I checked the resistance from the PCM connectors to the MAF connector, all checked out. Still, the OBD live view shows that my MAF is reading 0 lb/s while it’s running. I’m about to take it to a shop, but wanted to check here first to see if I’m missing something. I thought maybe it could be the PCM, but the car will start and run with the MAF disconnected so that makes me think the PCM is working fine since it recognizes the sensor is disconnected. Any thoughts are appreciated.