Love my new 08 Edge!

colicat

Just joined the bloggers. Love this site as I researched the vehicle before I purchased. Got a smokin deal with the Z plan, and $5500 rebate on the 08' SEL White Sand Tri, with Camel leather interior, Vista roof, power liftgate, Sync/Serius. Love the Sync! easy to figure out. Seats and interior very comfy and roomy. Ride is smooth and near 0 engine noise, great turning radius. I have had in the past Infiniti FX35, Lexus RX400 and I like this vehicle better believe it or not.

Miss the outside temp gauge...and the lined brushed alumunium dash is cheesy. So my husband took me to wooddash.com - cool stuff! Platium burl is what I have picked for the dash pieces. My husband loves this car too he wants to put a billet grill on it - looks sharp.

:happy feet:

Hope I will continue my love affair with this vehicle as our summer months come along in sunny AZ.

Just joined the bloggers. Love this site as I researched the vehicle before I purchased. Got a smokin deal with the Z plan, and $5500 rebate on the 08' SEL White Sand Tri, with Camel leather interior, Vista roof, power liftgate, Sync/Serius. Love the Sync! easy to figure out. Seats and interior very comfy and roomy. Ride is smooth and near 0 engine noise, great turning radius. I have had in the past Infiniti FX35, Lexus RX400 and I like this vehicle better believe it or not.

Miss the outside temp gauge...and the lined brushed alumunium dash is cheesy. So my husband took me to wooddash.com - cool stuff! Platium burl is what I have picked for the dash pieces. My husband loves this car too he wants to put a billet grill on it - looks sharp.

:happy feet:

Hope I will continue my love affair with this vehicle as our summer months come along in sunny AZ.

You don't have elec a/c controls? Be careful with the wood stick on stuff. I'm sure in AZ it won't take long before the heat really gets to the adhesive.

Welcome aboard!

You don't have elec a/c controls? Be careful with the wood stick on stuff. I'm sure in AZ it won't take long before the heat really gets to the adhesive.

Welcome aboard!

No, I have the manual temp controls - maybe the temp display is somewhere else on edges' with manual controls? I've read on this forum that it displays on the digital temp control. Didn't think about the adhesive on the dash... hmm will have to think on that for awhile. Gets pretty damn hot here. Thanks for the reply!

No, I have the manual temp controls - maybe the temp display is somewhere else on edges' with manual controls? I've read on this forum that it displays on the digital temp control. Didn't think about the adhesive on the dash... hmm will have to think on that for awhile. Gets pretty damn hot here. Thanks for the reply!

No prob! I'm sure it'll be good for a couple of years, but as a detailer, I come across peeling wood dashes all of the time. It is possible to clean the residue, but most of the Edge's dash is painted, and the paint could come off as well.