Jump to content

Goodbye, rather than Hello


edjunior

Recommended Posts

Yep. Well, not totally gone, but I no longer have it. After I sold my F-250 a year or so ago, I got a Ford Explorer to go with my Edge. As it turned out, I really missed my truck. I don't regret selling it, especially with the current price of diesel. So I bought a F-150. Much more manageable, and ahhhhh, back in a truck.

I gave my Edge to my son, to help him get back on his feet. Then he will give it to my grandson. Or help him get the car he wants (he wants a Mustang). Anyway, my son took the car home today. 98K and some change miles, just fully serviced, and otherwise good to go. So I'll hang out on the forums here for a bit more to look for any straggler comments or replies to other threads, then say goodbye. It was a great car, and never gave me any trouble, other than normal maintenance stuff. I would even consider the failed TPMS sensors maintenance items. They are all fixed now. It's been good...y'all carry on!

 

 

 

Edited by 1004ron
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...