schuyler Posted 16 hours ago Report Share Posted 16 hours ago Don't know if I am in the right thread. Sadly, I have to replace my fuel tank as it reeks of gas and leaks out when I fill it. I would prefer a plastic tank if it's cheaper because it's lighter and won't rust, but from my research online, I don't see any options for a plastic fuel tank. Does anyone know of any modifications for a fuel tank or any suggestions on replacing the fuel tank in general? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Samurai Edge Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago You can easily find instructions on how to replace the Ford Edge fuel tank on Youtube. I've found them before. Finding one made out of plastic? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.