Hello all

TnDEdge

Hi everyone just thought I would stop by and check out the place. As the description says Wife and I just bought an Ice Blue Metalic 2008 edge limited and man what a wonderfull car/truck (lol still not sure what to call it) :rockon:

We took it on a 1000 mile road trip over Memorial day weekend up the California coast and it ran teriffic. We are learning how to use the Sync system and the voice Nav system.

Plans are matching window tint for the front driver and passenger windpws and black monogramed floor mats ASAP so we don't destroy the camel ones.

Hope to get to know a few of you out there and hope you all have a great day.

Dan

Hi everyone just thought I would stop by and check out the place. As the description says Wife and I just bought an Ice Blue Metalic 2008 edge limited and man what a wonderfull car/truck (lol still not sure what to call it) :rockon:

We took it on a 1000 mile road trip over Memorial day weekend up the California coast and it ran teriffic. We are learning how to use the Sync system and the voice Nav system.

Plans are matching window tint for the front driver and passenger windpws and black monogramed floor mats ASAP so we don't destroy the camel ones.

Dan

Yes, the camel mats get trashed within weeks. The wife and I are looking at the vinyl mats with the rim around it to keep all the little Arizona gravel off of the carpet.

Dan

I have the camel interior also. I bought the black fitted mats from the dealer for $70, they look great and are thicker than the ones that came with the car. It took one month to get them, they were on back order. Next thing is to get my front windows tinted to match also. The first thing I did was the bug/stone deflector on the front to protect from chips. I bought running boards to put on it, haven't had time to put them on yet. I didn't want them, but I transport a handicapped person around and she can't get in without them. Not sure she will be able to get in with them either. I will soon find out.