Edge questions

TnDEdge

Hey all wife and I bought an 08 Edge limited last friday. We got a great deal cause it is an 08 but we have loved this car since early spring 2008 so worked well for us. (we even got the color we wanted). :happy feet:

Any how now that we have it I am looking to replace the factory camel floor mats ASAP!!!!! cause after one road trip over memorial day weekend the factory mats are looking grimy allready.

I have been looking at the WeatherTech mats and cargo floor pan and they seem really good. I was wondering if any of you have a brand/style that you prefure for whatever reason.

Next I was looking last night and where my rear seats bolt to the floor boards there are plastic covers on the outboard mountingplates that look nice, however there are no covers on the inboard mounts so if you look all you see is the black metal plate and the stud holding the seat in place. Now it seems to me that there should be a cover of some kind especially for a limited. If any of you can answer this for me I would appreciate it (Service writer told me there was no cover for them but I am not sure I beleave him I just met my assigned writer today).

Lastly I am looking to have a 2" receiver hitch installed and I have read some are nicer than others. Any thoughts/opinions on this one are appreciated as well.

Any how thanks in advance for any thoughts you guys have on this stuff and if you see an Ice Blue Edge Limited running around San Diego thats us.

Dan

if you Search you will find several big threads on floor & trunk mats. here is one and another.. there are many more. This time around, I got the beefy rubber Edge versions and a weathertech rear liner.

as for the question about the cover... no cover, we got jipped on that one and I think it super tacky! your not missing it, it was not made or provided :(

as for hitches.. again, use search and you will find a TON of threads on that topic.. but the most often seen, used, installed one here (I did for example and many others) is by Curt. you can search here and get model numbers, prices, images, install details... it all exists in threads here.