Is Oakville Shipping Back Up to Speed?

Found out my car was built this week! :hyper:

That’s the good news, but according to a vehicle tracking lady today Oakville is backed up with some of their shipping because of the rail strike. My question to Oakville is: “Are you shipping fully now and have you cleared out your back log of built vehicles? If not then how much behind are you and how long till shipping catches up? Basically if it’s built this week how long till it makes it to Houston?

In good news I know that the union has voted but was waiting till March 26th to receive mail-in votes to fully ratify their new contract, but CN reports that some are heading back to work now.

Found out my car was built this week! :hyper:

That’s the good news, but according to a vehicle tracking lady today Oakville is backed up with some of their shipping because of the rail strike. My question to Oakville is: “Are you shipping fully now and have you cleared out your back log of built vehicles? If not then how much behind are you and how long till shipping catches up? Basically if it’s built this week how long till it makes it to Houston?

In good news I know that the union has voted but was waiting till March 26th to receive mail-in votes to fully ratify their new contract, but CN reports that some are heading back to work now.

Don't know but I was told the CN strike should not affect.

I have talked to my dealer this morning and he told me that he had received a "Gate released date" of March 8.

I guess it should be anytime soon for him to receive it (Montreal, CA).

On my trip back from Jay Peak last Friday I saw a train fully loaded with car wagons (You know the yellow ones with the screens). You can't see the cars inside the wagon but it was entering the Montreal Yard coming from west. I know mine was not part of that train cause the dealer would have had received a train number notification. That's what he says he usually get when the cars are shipped from the factory.

Crossing my fingers for this week...

Good luck

Don't know but I was told the CN strike should not affect.

I have talked to my dealer this morning and he told me that he had received a "Gate released date" of March 8.

I guess it should be anytime soon for him to receive it (Montreal, CA).

On my trip back from Jay Peak last Friday I saw a train fully loaded with car wagons (You know the yellow ones with the screens). You can't see the cars inside the wagon but it was entering the Montreal Yard coming from west. I know mine was not part of that train cause the dealer would have had received a train number notification. That's what he says he usually get when the cars are shipped from the factory.

Crossing my fingers for this week...

Good luck

I ordered my Edge from my dealer 1 month ago, it went to production last week and I am picking up my Edge tomorrow!!!! So I would have to say that shipping etc.... has been ALL figured out!