For sale Auto Diagnostic Tools Ford VCM IDS(SCANNER)

jason0595

Hi ,have brand new Auto Diagnostic Tools Ford VCM IDS Scanner for sale.

I also have other major scanner,like BMW,HONDA,in my warehouse.

Here is full inforamtion.

20090630180725_0_1_s.jpg

Net Weight: 3 KG

Description :

The Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) is a high performance, ruggedized, vehicle serial communications gateway. This device provides multiple vehicle serial communication interfaces to meet the requirements of all Ford Motor Company vehicles.

The VCM unit is housed in a magnesium enclosure with a tough, protective, plastic cover for the PCMCIA expansion slot.

The VCM device contains five LED status indicators to provide the user with a visual mode of internal VCM, vehicle, and host device (e.g. NGS Classic's T-Handle, PC, Pocket PC/PDS, and Laptop/IDS) operation.

The VCM also has detachable cables for connection to industry standard high-speed host interfaces as well as to the vehicle under test.

The VCM V56 includes both IDS (Integrated Diagnostic Software) and PDS (Portable Diagnostic Software) tools.

Diagnostic coverage includes most 1996 ~ 2009 MY (produced 1995 ~ 2008) Ford, Lincoln/Mercury & Mazda vehicles.

Application Overview :

Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) is the next generation diagnostic tool. IDS integrates WDS software modified to run on an off-the-shelf laptop with the Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) currently used in NGS+ and PDS, and a new Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM).

Vehicle Diagnostic Connectors :

The VCM 16-pin DLC cable is used to connect the VCM to the vehicle. The VCM and VMM connect to the laptop through the Ethernet-USB Adapter Cable (H406/H416).

Interface Devices:

The interface devices that are used with this application are:

VCM Vehicle Communication Module :

This device provides all link based functionality including: Data logger, Self test, Service Functions, Module Configuration and Programming, etc.

VMM Vehicle Measurement Module : This device provides the following functionality: Oscilloscope, Digital Multi-Meter, Ignition System Test, Fuel System Test, and SGM.

Note that the application will detect the interface device that is connected to the laptop. Indicator icons will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of the IDS screen when the VCM and/or VMM are connected.

Software Version, V56

Warranty : provide one year quality warranty .

Price:$830(include shipping)

contact through pm more information if interested .

Any questions please email me at funk0595@hotmail.com

Edited by jason0595

• 2 weeks later...

Still available anyone need PM or email.

20090630180725_0_1_s.jpg

Description :

The Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) is a high performance, ruggedized, vehicle serial communications gateway. This device provides multiple vehicle serial communication interfaces to meet the requirements of all Ford Motor Company vehicles.

The VCM unit is housed in a magnesium enclosure with a tough, protective, plastic cover for the PCMCIA expansion slot.

The VCM device contains five LED status indicators to provide the user with a visual mode of internal VCM, vehicle, and host device (e.g. NGS Classic's T-Handle, PC, Pocket PC/PDS, and Laptop/IDS) operation.

The VCM also has detachable cables for connection to industry standard high-speed host interfaces as well as to the vehicle under test.

The VCM V56 includes both IDS (Integrated Diagnostic Software) and PDS (Portable Diagnostic Software) tools.

Diagnostic coverage includes most 1996 ~ 2009 MY (produced 1995 ~ 2008) Ford, Lincoln/Mercury & Mazda vehicles.

Application Overview :

Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) is the next generation diagnostic tool. IDS integrates WDS software modified to run on an off-the-shelf laptop with the Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) currently used in NGS+ and PDS, and a new Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM).

The VCM 16-pin DLC cable is used to connect the VCM to the vehicle. The VCM and VMM connect to the laptop through the Ethernet-USB Adapter Cable (H406/H416).

Interface Devices:

This device provides all link based functionality including: Data logger, Self test, Service Functions, Module Configuration and Programming, etc.

VMM Vehicle Measurement Module : This device provides the following functionality: Oscilloscope, Digital Multi-Meter, Ignition System Test, Fuel System Test, and SGM.

Note that the application will detect the interface device that is connected to the laptop. Indicator icons will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of the IDS screen when the VCM and/or VMM are connected.

Software Version, V56

• 1 year later...

20090630180725_0_1_s.jpg

Description :

Application Overview :

Interface Devices:

Software Version, V56

• 3 months later...

Also, you mentioned the VMM in your cut and paste. Does it come with the VCM?

Hi Twiggy. :D Not sure if you noticed this or not, so figured I would play it safe and mention it: The OP (jason0595) only had two posts total, both in this thread, no posts since July of 2009 and has not even signed in since September of 2009. (he is also located in China). While he may post back and prove me wrong, I have a feeling he is long gone.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530