2009 Ford Edge and Children

ang

I am looking to buy a new car and absolutely love the Ford Edge. I have two young children (ages 1 and 3) who both have car seats. I'm wondering if I will have enough space in the back seat to install my two car seats and have room for an adult to comfortably sit in the middle. I could bring my seats with me to the dealer, but I was hoping to get some feedback and not have to take them out of my current car.

As pointed out, you could "squeeze" someone in between two rear facing car seats but it would be really tight. The seat belt buckle location would likely make it difficult to buckle up and they would likely scrape their hand up on the car seat plastic digging for the buckle.

The other thing about the buckle location is that when they kids switch to booster seats you will still end up having to help buckle them in as both my kids found it very hard to find the buckle and/or do it up.

The other thing about the buckle location is that when they kids switch to booster seats you will still end up having to help buckle them in as both my kids found it very hard to find the buckle and/or do it up.

I have to do the same for my daughter. It's a real pain.