Newb from Boston

BAD03COBRA

hey all

My girlfriend just bought a 2008 Limited after 2 months of us searching and testing everything out there. We went from Mazda 6 to Altima Coupe to Fusion Hybrid, Escape, Outlander etc etc. Prob looked at 15-20 diff cars and test drove 10 or so. In the end she wanted an Edge so we looked at 5 before this one popped up and we got it to the right price. I was a little reluctant to buy it at first as its a "RAV" vehicle. I looked over the Oasis report and the dealer assured me there was nothing there. Details

2008 Ford Edge Limited AWD

Black ext, Black leather int

6 Disc

Roof

20" wheels

Im posting up because Im a huge car guy w/ 3 vehicles myself and I belong to 30 or so other forums, so figured I would join up here and check things out for her car too! are there any other Edge forums? I found a couple but they were really dead!

Take care

Edited by BAD03COBRA

hey all

My girlfriend just bought a 2008 Limited after 2 months of us searching and testing everything out there. We went from Mazda 6 to Altima Coupe to Fusion Hybrid, Escape, Outlander etc etc. Prob looked at 15-20 diff cars and test drove 10 or so. In the end she wanted an Edge so we looked at 5 before this one popped up and we got it to the right price. I was a little reluctant to buy it at first as its a "RAV" vehicle. I looked over the Oasis report and the dealer assured me there was nothing there. Details

2008 Ford Edge Limited AWD

Black ext, Black leather int

6 Disc

Roof

20" wheels

Im posting up because Im a huge car guy w/ 3 vehicles myself and I belong to 30 or so other forums, so figured I would join up here and check things out for her car too! are there any other Edge forums? I found a couple but they were really dead!

Take care

You are correct, there are several other sites out there for the EDGE/MKX owner but they are almost dead. This site is almost there itself tho, but it could pick up with news of the 2011s redesigns out there.

Sadly ... if the EDGE/MKX were Japanese or European vehicles I'd bet serious money that the traffic on this site would be substantially higher! (Americans love muscle cars, not so much practical cars and the posting bears that out) There would be waaaaay more pics of vacations/mods/before & afters/wash & waxings with the EDGE/MKX. There would be serious on going discussions of mods to engines, suspensions, electronics, brakes, paint jobs and upholstery. Just to name a few.

Then again ... maybe Ford/Lincoln Mercury got the EDGE/MKX just soooo near perfect that there really isn't much to say or do to it?

I know this much tho ... I have been a Honda fan since I could drive, and have owned several of them as well. BUT, this CUV will be the vehicle to take me out of my Honda and put me into a Ford/Lincoln Mercury for the first time ever and I might not ever look back! (Especially with the ECOBOOST engines coming out next year! :happy feet: Vroom Vroom V8 power while sipping gas like a V6 should! :rockon: )

Edited by mk23666