Order update

Edgy Girl,

I ordered my AWD SEL+ with everything on 2/28/07 and the dealer is telling me I can expect it on or about the 16th of April.....how did you get so lucky? Any chance anyone can check my VIN # to see where I'm at? It is 2FMDK49C57BA95191.

Thank you so much!

Edgy Girl,

I ordered my AWD SEL+ with everything on 2/28/07 and the dealer is telling me I can expect it on or about the 16th of April.....how did you get so lucky? Any chance anyone can check my VIN # to see where I'm at? It is 2FMDK49C57BA95191.

Thank you so much!

I think its just timing... I mean the backlog will be pushed out... and my order just means production is moving again.. of course there have been delays with wheels and navs.. my dealer (I dealt with the owner) told me about the navs - 2 orders went in and my order got the nav and other didnt. It waits another week...

Update at March 27/07

"sighs" delivery dated pushed to near end of April - bummer

Some interesting information to note when ordering...

Getting your VIN quick is vital - as all parts are assigned your VIN number - then it can be assembled quicker. Delays in getting a VIN = delays in order being filled.

Production should be ramping up another 500 units per week shortly... which may help.

Good sign for Ford - demand is good for the Edge... looks like we have a winner...

Any other employees who have info - it would be appreciated. My bro works there.. so I know how hard the job can be.... great work guys and gals - Im hoping this takes off big time for all the workers who try to do Quality Job 1 - its paying off .... keep it up

Yeah sorry to say but i ordered my fully loade Edge sel on Feb 12 i got it on March 16th.

I was pleasently surprised to get this early.

I live in Toronto so maybe because of the close proximety to the plant but i dunno, you will love it when it comes

MrTee

I live in the GTA -and my brother works there... it was supposed to be 4 weeks.. now closer to 6 due to some delays..

Ordered Mar 20 - got a VIN ready away too..

Patience... to quote the commercial

Hi Edgy girl. Did your dealer tell you 4 weeks ? Mine said 6, but I wonder if this is true. I ordered SEL with Nav. I don't know who can track for us, maybe ypur brother can get some help at the plant ?

Hi there... my brother works on the line.. kinda hard for him to get to the office to track during the day..

My order (SELplus with Vista and Nav) placed March 20 -was initially told 3rd week of April - my dealer got the build in and I got a VIN right away... there was a shortage of NAVs - dealer had 2 orders in - mine got a NAV and the other hot pushed back a week. Brother did say some shifts were down - which is slowing the line - but production is supposed to be ramped up to 1100 units per day...

They are taking their time with this.. they want it right and so do I -

Its Creme Brulee with charcoal - the more I see the Edge around.. the more I like it

Brother did check my VIN - build scheduled for Apr 23 - but it could be sooner - I should see it by end of month.

Hi there... my brother works on the line.. kinda hard for him to get to the office to track during the day..

My order (SELplus with Vista and Nav) placed March 20 -was initially told 3rd week of April - my dealer got the build in and I got a VIN right away... there was a shortage of NAVs - dealer had 2 orders in - mine got a NAV and the other hot pushed back a week. Brother did say some shifts were down - which is slowing the line - but production is supposed to be ramped up to 1100 units per day...

They are taking their time with this.. they want it right and so do I -

Its Creme Brulee with charcoal - the more I see the Edge around.. the more I like it

Brother did check my VIN - build scheduled for Apr 23 - but it could be sooner - I should see it by end of month.

Mine is a Light sage with stone interior. VIN was March 15th, 5 days before yours I guess. This puts me around April 17th, which fits my dealers promise for May 1st. Too bad these can't be ordered and tracked like my last Dell.....

• 2 weeks later...
Im joining the "please track my VIN" club

VIN = 2FMDK49C27BA98565

Would some kind office soul please track our VINs - the wait is brutal -

Receipt Date: 3/20/2007

Serialize Date: 3/22/2007

Segment Date: 3/22/2007

Sequence Date: 4/13/2007

Blend Date: 4/13/2007

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date: