thinking about buying 08 edge, heres a link

95f150

Hey fellas, thinking about taking over payments on this 08 edge, vehicle is a lease unit, buy out is $22,000 in 1.4 years. Was on fords site and a 2010 in same vehicle at 0% interest for 5 years is $650 CDN. What you guys think? Is an 08 anything to stay away from? problems etc?

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...QAdIdZ167809583

If you fulfill the lease for the 1.6 years and then do the 22,000 buy, you will have paid 32782 for the vehicle---

I bought my '08 edge LTD for 23,000 out the door which included tax,title and registration, in September. Mine is FWD but has the 20"wheels like the one shown. It had 16,750 miles on it.

Admittely, that is a pretty edge, but I think you could do better price wise. I also can find nothing wrong with the '08. There are a few here that are having leak problems with the AWD, but that seems to be a fixable problem. The Canadian dollar doesn't stretch as far as the US dollar, but it should go further than what you state. UNLESS---- 22,000 is the buy out right now! :yahoo: