Addictive

Edgy Girl

I'm not sure what it is either, but I too check the forums often. I pick up my Edge on June 4th and I can't wait.

I'll be sure to post pictures of my amethyst beauty as soon as I get it (well...as soon as I can bring myself to stop driving long enough to take photos and post them.)

Julia

I guess part of the excitement is that this vehicle actually is a great car! Something one can't always assume. It handles wonderfully for a large heavy CUV, is extremely comfy on the inside and is well with a normal persons budget. Thus far in the admittedly short time it's been out it has solid maintenance record too. MPG is an isue but it is no worse than comperable vehicles out there and in some cases it's better.

I'm not sure what it is either, but I too check the forums often. I pick up my Edge on June 4th and I can't wait.

I'll be sure to post pictures of my amethyst beauty as soon as I get it (well...as soon as I can bring myself to stop driving long enough to take photos and post them.)

Julia

I just got my "amethyst beauty" about a week ago and I love it. I've been checking the three forums I've found on the Edge for a week and I'm addicted as well!