Got one!!!

:happy feet: Just picked up my new redfire sel+. Took me about a week of haggling with the dealer, but they finally agreed to my terms. It has Stone leather interior, and every option except the nav. I just couldn't justify the nearly $2000 price tag for something I can go to Circuit City and pick up for $400. Anyway, Just wated to let you know there's one more edge on the road in PA.

Congrats on the new ride! :hyper: I think you choose the best colors (thats what we ordered), we ordered the SEL with BAMR, premium pkg.(stone leather), audiophile, 18" chromes, cargo managment. We did not order the nav either and did'nt want to spend the few hundred more just for the SEL+'s auto folding back seat. Our cars been in Houston the past week at the port, but could not get it pushed up in line to get delivered to the dealer for pick-up. Suppose to be on next truck sometime tommorrow. It seems like we are not the only ones liking the Redfire color best, there are alot of other people on the boards who got the Redfire also. I'm hoping to post her soon that we finally got ours. Congrats once again.