CUV sales 2009

igcitng

Kind of hard to believe because you really don't see that many on the road in this part of the country, as compared to other CUVs.

The Traverse got first place, they are so ugly. It is longer than the Tahoe so not sure how it is considered a CUV. And the Highlander got third, and again I would call that an SUV. I see a lot of Edge's around, ever since the big rebates early last year when I bought mine I have seen more and more on the road.

The Traverse got first place, they are so ugly. It is longer than the Tahoe so not sure how it is considered a CUV. And the Highlander got third, and again I would call that an SUV. I see a lot of Edge's around, ever since the big rebates early last year when I bought mine I have seen more and more on the road.

CUVs are Crossover Utility Vehicles and they're based on unibody car platforms as opposed to body on frame or heavy duty unibody SUV platforms. So the Traverse and Highlander both qualify.

CUVs are Crossover Utility Vehicles and they're based on unibody car platforms as opposed to body on frame or heavy duty unibody SUV platforms. So the Traverse and Highlander both qualify.

I was reading this article an says Ford Edge is #4. Guess depends how you slice it.

Good Car Bad Car: TOP 5 BEST-SELLING SUVs IN AMERICA - 2009 YEAR ...

My link

But who has the most satisfied customers would be a better question.

Almost a month in freezing temperature I get my flush on Friday.

Gary