Getting ready to join the club! 2010 SEL in KS

NBAworm

I've been a lurker for a while now, reading all the good info and stealing ideas away for when I finally am ready to get my own Edge...

Now, I'm placing the order next week and will hopefully be an official member of the club sometime in March!

SEL FWD, Black, Black Leather, BAMR, SYNC, Power Liftgate, and 18" Painted wheels... Add a black grille insert and NO CHROME!

I can't wait! Now if I can just keep from taking all the good ideas and advice here on the forums and having a pile of accessories before my Edge arrives...

Forgot to add- From KS, Rock Chalk Jayhawks!

Edited by NBAworm

• 1 month later...

congrts, did you pick it up yet?

Picked up, de-advertised, appointment made for tinting, front grille ready for install, ipod synced, and lovin' it! Pics are coming soon. Now I just have to research how to get the fog bezels out so they can be "blacked", borrow the wife's iron so I can un-airbag the visors, and find out how to get to the second sync usb slot so I can run an extra cable... good thing spring break starts tomorrow! Thanks.

Nick

Here's the pic! I forgot to get pics from the other camera before the grill install and tint, but we've all seen stockers before... Soon, headlights and fogs will be smoked, and blacked respectively.

med_gallery_6238_230_697612.jpg

Now, I'm wondering if I should go with red brake calipers, or stay with the black theme... Waddya think?

Nick

Here's the pic! I forgot to get pics from the other camera before the grill install and tint, but we've all seen stockers before... Soon, headlights and fogs will be smoked, and blacked respectively.

Now, I'm wondering if I should go with red brake calipers, or stay with the black theme... Waddya think?

Nick

Your Edge looks Great !!! I think red calipers would look really nice with all the black.

Nick

Painting your brakes red will only accent the fact that their stock.

I would paint them silver or black just to clean them up.

If you're going with a BBK then red is acceptable.

That's just my opinion though.

Nick

Nice Ride! Congrats!