Looking for some sport headlights??

I have used the search but couldnt find any posts. I was wondering if anyone had a line on where to get the sport headlights at a good price? I did find em for around $230 each but didnt know if anyone found em cheaper. Thanks in advance. Have a great day...

You might try Tasca... The price isn't listed on their website, but I've called to check before and it's almost identical price to the normal headlights. Part numbers are 9T4Z 13008 C and D

Tasca

ok, I will try that. The one I found came up to be like 550 with shipping. i could understand if they were like projectors but thats crazy. LOL. Thanks

Just sent them an email asking about them. On another note they have the lowest price on the sport tail lights that I have seen. Thanks alot!!!

Edited by sabtaj1

ok, I will try that. The one I found came up to be like 550 with shipping. i could understand if they were like projectors but thats crazy. LOL. Thanks

Just sent them an email asking about them. On another note they have the lowest price on the sport tail lights that I have seen. Thanks alot!!!

Yeah, when I called I asked about the tails too. I mentioned that the prices show as N/A on the website, and they said just to order them over the phone. I'm waiting on my Edge delivery and trying to work a deal with my dealer now that I know what others can sell them for. If he can't get them for me, I'll be ordering with Tasca too!

Our regular edges have the chrome on the inner housings and on the sports the chrome is black instead. It all depends on your taste, I personally like the black inner houseings. I dont have any pics to show you the difference but if you know what to look for you will notice as soon as you look at a sport. Hope this helps...

Tasca has the best prices on the lights I wanted. oredered the head/tail lights. Thanks NBAworm, you should change your name to Geico cause you just saved me a sh-tload of money. Thank you!

But I also cost you a lot of money... heads and tails, even at Tasca prices are +$500, whereas if you had to pay what the dealers want you wouldn't even pull the trigger... I want the tails cause you can tell the most immediate difference with them, even my wife pointed out the stock ones are "too bright" chrome. I want the heads just from the standpoint of legality. I can always stand behind it being a Ford part, not some tint of questionable liability from ebay in case there was ever an accident. I'll save my law breaking for the 20% tint and my lead foot!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...