Swapping Navigation with THX - how to do?

rapi99

Hello, after hours of spending in this forum, i didn´t found the right answers.... (Sorry)

I have to swap the navigation head unit in my 08´Lincoln MKX. I want everything like it is, but with an aftermarket navigation system.

My favorit will be the new Pioneer AVIC-X920BT. That´s the only one you can keep the phone-steering wheel button - i found out so far.

-> My question: i have the THX soundsytem and i wanna keep it. Do you have a wire diagram of the THX? I know i can take PAC or Scosche / Metra. But do i need a aftermarket nav with 4/5 or 6 pre-out? I think: left front - center - right front / left rear - right rear and sub. That will be a total of 6??

Has anybody had done this swap before?

I think i need the FORDAH interface, a steering wheel interface and a frame.

The write about the FORDAH, the DSP fade is lost, and the unit will set to "ALL". Driver / Front fade is gone. I hope i can programm this at the new head unit?

-> About the steering wheel interface: wich one will be the best? I have read that you can´t change the telefone volume with the steering wheel buttons (PAC) if it connected with bluetooth. Do i need the bluetooth when i connect my iPhone 3Gs with the USB cable?

Also i want to keep the USB port in the middle console. Hope that Pioneer has a USB port on the back.

Can i plug into telefon mute that the backup sensors mute the radio?

Thanks!!!

If anybody knows something.......