Waiting for my Edge

nlr

SueS, hope you have yours by now. I ordered mine on Feb 27 and it showed up on the morning of April 19th. Sel+ AWD in Dune Pearl, charcoal leather, vista roof, no navigation system, but all the rest of the bells and whistles :wub:

Enjoy it!! Unfortunately, no, I have not received mine yet :banghead::banghead: . Mine has all the bells and whistles including the navigation system which I believe is where the hold up is.......soon.....please, please, please......Sue

Just out of curiosity.....check your window sticker tomorrow when you pick it up. Is the "sold to" your dealer or another dealer? In other words I wonder if they didn't dealer trade it after you called. I guess I am the "non-trusting one".....hoping to see mine soon!

That was the first thing my brother in law told me to check. He said my name would be on it if it was the Edge that was ordered for me. Well my name is on the Window Sticker so this is the one I have been waiting for.

Here is a picture of my new baby :-)

post-587-1177121421_thumb.jpg

I hope yours comes soon SueS it is worth the wait!

Just out of curiosity.....check your window sticker tomorrow when you pick it up. Is the "sold to" your dealer or another dealer? In other words I wonder if they didn't dealer trade it after you called. I guess I am the "non-trusting one".....hoping to see mine soon!

That was the first thing my brother in law told me to check. He said my name would be on it if it was the Edge that was ordered for me. Well my name is on the Window Sticker so this is the one I have been waiting for.

Here is a picture of my new baby :-)

post-587-1177121421_thumb.jpg

I hope yours comes soon SueS it is worth the wait!

Noreen,

Congratulations!! Bless your ability to wait! I on the other hand am absolutely going crazy waiting for mine. I guess it doesn't help that I am driving around in a 1993 Mazda Miata that is SO small that I don't feel safe in it. I'm glad to hear that it is worth the wait. I think that delivery on my birthday (April 25th) would be a wonderful birthday present....what do you think?

Have fun with it!

Sue

After reading everyones post's I guess I got lucky. I went into the dealership on April 9 told them what I wanted and they found one about 2 hrs away. So I ended up getting mine on April 11. Got the SEL+ AWD w/ NAV system, Vista Roof, Cargo Management, Leather Seat, etc. Glad I opted out on ordering mine... I don't think I would have the patience to wait as long as some of you guys have.

BTW Happy Bday SueS... did you get it today??? That would make an AWESOME bday present!

After reading everyones post's I guess I got lucky. I went into the dealership on April 9 told them what I wanted and they found one about 2 hrs away. So I ended up getting mine on April 11. Got the SEL+ AWD w/ NAV system, Vista Roof, Cargo Management, Leather Seat, etc. Glad I opted out on ordering mine... I don't think I would have the patience to wait as long as some of you guys have.

BTW Happy Bday SueS... did you get it today??? That would make an AWESOME bday present!

Thanks! No, not yet :cry: But the latest from Blueovalforums is that it was released on Monday April 23rd!! :yup: So, I am hoping for a delivery date of next week. I had looked for one with everything that I wanted and actually found it, but they sold it before I could get my hands on it. So we ordered it and have waited (and waited and waited). Everything that I am reading it has been worth the wait.....just hope I feel the same!

Sue

Thanks! No, not yet :cry: But the latest from Blueovalforums is that it was released on Monday April 23rd!! :yup: So, I am hoping for a delivery date of next week. I had looked for one with everything that I wanted and actually found it, but they sold it before I could get my hands on it. So we ordered it and have waited (and waited and waited). Everything that I am reading it has been worth the wait.....just hope I feel the same!

Sue

You will DEF fall in love. I don't want to get out of mine some days... I just want to keep on driving :shift: But in order to keep it I gotta work so therefore I must get out LOL But I hope you get it soon!!! Good luck on getting it next week :D