Ford Edge Sport 22 Inch Wheels and Tires Negotiable on the Price

ApexEdge

I have the aforementioned wheels and tires I am thinking of selling. They have 1800 miles on them and are in like new condition. I will post pics if there is enough interest.

The minimum I would accept is $2800 plus shipping for the set.

I love the look, but I would like to have a bit more tire on the car and I'm looking at going to 20's.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Eric

Edited by ApexEdge

I have the aforementioned wheels and tires I am thinking of selling. They have 1800 miles on them and are in like new condition. I will post pics if there is enough interest.

I love the look, but I would like to have a bit more tire on the car and I'm looking at going to 20's.

Thanks,

Eric

Hey Eric.

I've got 20" the Ford wheels (Chrome clad aluminum) from a 2009 Edge Limited...pristine condition...w/ the Pirelli Scorpion (sp?) tires....may be interested in trading... Let me know.

Thx,

Howard

Hey Eric.

I've got 20" the Ford wheels (Chrome clad aluminum) from a 2009 Edge Limited...pristine condition...w/ the Pirelli Scorpion (sp?) tires....may be interested in trading... Let me know.

Thx,

Howard

Thanks Howard but I have my eyes on another set of wheels and tires.

Thanks,

Eric

Hi Eric, I'm interested in the wheels. Where are you located,? just curious if picking them up would be an option.

Thanks, Joe

Hi Eric, I'm interested in the wheels. Where are you located,? just curious if picking them up would be an option.

Thanks, Joe

My bad, just saw you are in Ontario.

If you can give me an address, I'll check the shipping costs. Possibly could split the cost depending on total.

I

Thanks,

Eric

Your kidding right? If one wanted a set of wheels and tires they could easily find a better deal for the design that they want for alot less than $2800. IMO you would be lucky to get $1500 out of these

Your kidding right? If one wanted a set of wheels and tires they could easily find a better deal for the design that they want for alot less than $2800. IMO you would be lucky to get $1500 out of these

I have to agree with this statement.

For $2800 I can get myself some great looking wheels and tires that will weigh less and look better than those sports.

$1500 sounds fair.

• Like 1

You realize they are forged correct? I'm not so sure you will find a set of Forged 22's plus Tires for under $2800.

Are you sure that they are forged? Ford only advertises 1 wheel option, a 20", that is forged. The other options they don't specify so one would assume that they are cast because forged would be a big selling point.

Are you sure that they are forged? Ford only advertises 1 wheel option, a 20", that is forged. The other options they don't specify so one would assume that they are cast because forged would be a big selling point.

Hard to find anything online about it, but it is stamped on the inside of the wheels "forged".

Thanks,

Eric

I kind of thought the price was a bit high but the wheel from Ford list for $1408.08 each, that's without center caps ($32.00 each) , tires are sensors ($100.22, band kit $55.24?) (if they are included) $2800 doesn't seem too bad for factory parts.

• Like 1

You realize they are forged correct? I'm not so sure you will find a set of Forged 22's plus Tires for under $2800.

I realize they are forged and weigh 41lbs and 76lbs with stock tires.

I can find many sets that are forged, weigh less, look better, and cost under $2800.

BTW anyone that pays list price is not playing with a full deck or has money to burn.

Edited by MOFSTEEL

I kind of thought the price was a bit high but the wheel from Ford list for $1408.08 each, that's without center caps ($32.00 each) , tires are sensors ($100.22, band kit $55.24?) (if they are included) $2800 doesn't seem too bad for factory parts.

And 1 17" wheel on my 2008 Sport Trac lists for a tad over $400 bare...that don't make it worth it. Point is that all mfg's seriously inflate the price of their wheels.

I can find many sets that are forged, weigh less, look better, and cost under $2800.

BTW anyone that pays list price is not playing with a full deck or has money to burn.

Dude you must really want my wheels and tires as much as you keep going on and on about them. I don't recall asking for anyone jumping on me about the price. Last I checked we live in a free market. At $700 per corner, that really is not a terrible deal. I'd be willing to let them go for $2500, but shipping will still be on the person wanting them.

But dude seriously, stop posting about my price, I don't appreciate it.

• Like 1

Then don't buy them! :beatdeadhorse: Is it that difficult. If you don't like his price, then just move on. No need to be your usual trollish self.

Edited by pxb006

Dude you must really want my wheels and tires as much as you keep going on and on about them. I don't recall asking for anyone jumping on me about the price. Last I checked we live in a free market. At $700 per corner, that really is not a terrible deal. I'd be willing to let them go for $2500, but shipping will still be on the person wanting them.

But dude seriously, stop posting about my price, I don't appreciate it.

I simply agreed with L1TECH who posted above me and you decided to argue with me about my remark.

Can I not answer your question "You realize they are forged correct? I'm not so sure you will find a set of Forged 22's plus Tires for under $2800."?

I hope you get what you want for them but dont ask a question and then get upset when someone answers it.

Then don't buy them! :beatdeadhorse: Is it that difficult. If you don't like his price, then just move on. No need to be your usual trollish self.

I find it funny you call me a troll yet this thread and discussion has nothing to do with you and you decide to make a comment. :redcard:

I simply agreed with L1TECH who posted above me and you decided to argue with me about my remark.

Can I not answer your question "You realize they are forged correct? I'm not so sure you will find a set of Forged 22's plus Tires for under $2800."?

I hope you get what you want for them but dont ask a question and then get upset when someone answers it.

Yeah, but man you took it a step too far. You didn't just answer my question, you had to throw the jab in there that you could get a better looking set for less money. That of course is your opinion.