The MKx has arrived

I have owned it for a full week and one full tank of gas. This little "truck" is very much not a truck, its got the drive of a sedan. Its noticably more quiet when compared to it's Ford counter-part and definitely more upscale. If you feel like the Edge is missing the luxury you are looking for the Lincoln is what you are needing.

I already knew what to expect as far as the drive feel since I sell Fords for a living and just knew the MKx would fit me like a glove. The brakes in either vehicle are nowhere as bad as some make it out to be, the pedal feel just needs some getting used to. "Whoa" stops feel safe and comfortable.

The gas mileage is close to that of my 05 Mustang, when it was stock, and those advertised numbers are very doable. Just keep your foot out of the pedal more often. You should be cruising in this crossover anyways, no need to go fast when you can look so cool going slow.

Im one of the first in the Bay Area to own one and its getting noticed a way a Lincoln should and it makes me feel like Im on the edge of the turn-around for this great car company.

-Dan

I have owned it for a full week and one full tank of gas. This little "truck" is very much not a truck, its got the drive of a sedan. Its noticably more quiet when compared to it's Ford counter-part and definitely more upscale. If you feel like the Edge is missing the luxury you are looking for the Lincoln is what you are needing.

I already knew what to expect as far as the drive feel since I sell Fords for a living and just knew the MKx would fit me like a glove. The brakes in either vehicle are nowhere as bad as some make it out to be, the pedal feel just needs some getting used to. "Whoa" stops feel safe and comfortable.

The gas mileage is close to that of my 05 Mustang, when it was stock, and those advertised numbers are very doable. Just keep your foot out of the pedal more often. You should be cruising in this crossover anyways, no need to go fast when you can look so cool going slow.

Im one of the first in the Bay Area to own one and its getting noticed a way a Lincoln should and it makes me feel like Im on the edge of the turn-around for this great car company.

-Dan

Congrats!! I know you are just loving it!

:happy feet: Congrats on the new MKX, I really like that color! The spoiler is not body color is that something the Lincoln is doing? I like the wheels and tail lights better on the MKX, but really like the front of the Edge more.

its gloss painted black on that spoiler, its something Lincoln is doing.

-Dan