Want to see a Edge with

Picturepro

Searched and look at 871 images in gallery did not find any photos

Considering selling the stock wheels as it sits 10k miles since End of July. on 2009 SEL Wheels, custom Chrome 18", tires and sensors complete package, local 949 pick up after I get the next ones done may 14th?

This is NOT the chrome clad wheels lots of people are having problems with the hubcap plastic pealing off

Michelin Latitude Tour HP (tire rack has them for $220 each, 4 = $880.00) came with car

18" Wheels (ebay not chrome $150.00 each, 4 = $600 )

Chroming $600 (I paid)

band and sensors OE $370 (came with car)

center chrome caps $90, (I paid)

professional mounting $100 (I paid)

all would cost $2600 and 7-10 days to complete, a fair and reasonable offer $1400.00 1000.00 CASH green dollars

gallery_9357_237_186956.jpg

Edited by Picturepro

Searched and look at 871 images in gallery did not find any photos

search here is just not my friend

I pulled my chrome 18" off and see the lip that need to mill 1/4" less at 45˚ cut 67.1 to 70.5

Wheels repair shop said $100 for the labor, is that a good price??

Considering selling the stock wheels as it sits 10k miles since End of July. on 2009 SEL Wheels, custom Chrome 18", tires and sensors complete package, local 949 pick up after I get the next ones done may 14th?

This is NOT the chrome clad wheels lots of people are having problems with the hubcap plastic pealing off

Michelin Latitude Tour HP (tire rack has them for $220 each, 4 = $880.00) came with car

18" Wheels (ebay not chrome $150.00 each, 4 = $600 )

Chroming $600 (I paid)

band and sensors OE $370 (came with car)

center chrome caps $90, (I paid)

professional mounting $100 (I paid)

all would cost $2600 and 7-10 days to complete, a fair and reasonable offer $1400.00 CASH green dollars

gallery_9357_237_186956.jpg

I googled and found NOTHING like it FS

hey there just got the flex wheels on my edge send me your email address and i will send you a pic,, maybe you can also post a pic of my edge in the gallery as i cant seem to upload pics form my pc... thanks danny

• Like 1

wow I was just on tirerack lookins at that very tire $150 ea plus $100 shipping

maybe a local supplier can get them and installed for less than $700?

checking my local sources..

how you liking the tires?

hope your SC photoshop in the photo is ok?

thanks

255/50/20 yokohama parada spec x , i wanted tire just a tad taller. its within the 3% range

Edited by Picturepro

wow I was just on tirerack lookins at that very tire $150 ea plus $100 shipping

maybe a local supplier can get them and installed for less than $700?

checking my local sources..

how you liking the tires?

hope your SC photoshop in the photo is ok?

thanks

tires are great , i highly recommend, photoshop looks great , thanks again danny

Those Flex wheels look fantastic on the Edge. Did you buy them from the dealership or buy them somewhere else?

Edit: Nevermind, I don't want to go to all the trouble of having the centers re-sized. My dealer offered to let me switch wheels with anything on his lot that fit...I was such a schmuck to not take him up on that. I might see if he'll still extend that if I pay for switching the rubber out too.

Edited by Nomos

Ebay uses proxy bids. You tell it how high you're willing to bid, and if someone places a bid higher than your previous but lower than your proxy, ebay will automatically place a bid for you until your highest point. Lots of people will let a bid sit until right before it ends, then "snipe" it for a lower price. They'll assume you've set a proxy and it is currently as high as you're willing to go. They'll outbid you by $5 and not give you enough time to change yours. I hate the practice, especially on listings where there are several identical items...everyone snipes on one, then the losers all snipe on the next one rather than each bidding on a separate unit. Sometimes I think people have 2nd accounts set up to run their bids up higher. How would ebay know if you just decided to relist the item and never complete a transaction?

I'm slow here, work with me

I had my max at 375 last night change to 325. I've seen the wheels go for 400 once and a while

p***o must have had a $??? proxy? he bid a 250. and would have won at that if I had not bid 325

his went to 330 and won

Well my bid cost p***o $80 more even tho I lost

PS: never use Actionsniper or ask newbie questions. Category says Newbies welcome, you are are not welcome there

I had not idea about proxies, that all RICK had to post "look up proxies"

Edited by Picturepro

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...