size of factory speakers

Depends on the quality you want. If you want a simple set of drop in replacements, look for some good 6x8's.

If you want the highest quality sound and dont mind doing a little installing, get a set of 5.25" components so you can mount the tweeter in a better spot.

Depends on the quality you want. If you want a simple set of drop in replacements, look for some good 6x8's.

If you want the highest quality sound and dont mind doing a little installing, get a set of 5.25" components so you can mount the tweeter in a better spot.

the components to be in rear or front or both?

i prefer a simple set of drop in replacements, but all pioneer's high-end speakers (D-series) that come with 6"x8" size are 2-way coaxial 260w, will it be enough?

Should be fine, but you might consider Polk Audio or Infinity Kappas with more choices available.

Pioneer has always seemed to make good speakers. Even though theyre primarily thought of as a head unit manufacturer, I always thought their speakers were their best part.

Their line of SPL subwoofers are among the best in the world. In fact, as far as I know, Pioneer subs hold the world SPL record with a 180.3 I believe! Thats just insane!!

So yeah, those Pioneers should work just fine.

• 2 weeks later...