Driving light bulbs on SEL

I just installed HOEN Xensystem 35 watt Digital HID kits,very easy plug and play,no resistors,capacitors,relays and they work perfectly. Super white light with a touch of blue,4300 K kits came with velcro mounting pads,ty-wraps,shrink tubing to cover 12volt connections,a free set of Endurance yellow lamps for fog lights,cost was $149. plus $8 for freight(priority) ,also has a 3 yr warranty on lamps and ballasts,Marty

Edited by Depiry

Went to Pepboys and bought a set of Silverstar H11 for the Driving lights $40. Shopped the internet for them but after shipping nearly

the same price and picked up a couple car fresheners. The bulbs have to be changed from the bottom side removing a plastic shield

looks simple may take a hour. Wish I had a hoist and put my car up 5-6 feet laying on the ground really take the fun out of all my

tools and air compressor. Maybe I'm getting old EEK

Still on the fence on the HID digitals the sale for 35watt at $107 sounds great, wish there was a little off

the 55watt kit. I asked no deals. 55watt is the kit for me

If one bulb goes out are kits bulbs on only once that will work and match. I've had lights go out in other cars

it would suck to have to drive for a week with one headlight. looks like a weeks shipping to California

Edited by Picturepro

Still on the fence on the HID digitals the sale for 35watt at $107 sounds great, wish there was a little off

the 55watt kit. I asked no deals. 55watt is the kit for me

If one bulb goes out are kits bulbs on only once that will work and match. I've had lights go out in other cars

it would suck to have to drive for a week with one headlight. looks like a weeks shipping to California

I was one of the first guys to do the HID Retrosolutions kits offered here. MANY people now use them.

I went with 5000k in 35w and couldn't be happier. it is such a HUGE improvement output and color, 55w was not really of much value to me IMHO. for the price, hard to beat and the 35w will be impressive.

any bulb could go out... so not sure how that matters here or there? I know you can't go down the street and buy the right HID bulb, but they can be had quick off the web and RS has a lifetime bulb replacement.

HIDs... pull the trigger, they are awesome

after last nights driving light bulb install, only difference I see in $40 less in my wallet for the silverstars

the 35watt kit is almost perfect, just 20 watts short :)

I wanted to order a couple led interior light at the same time, what seem not to be available is

dome light for the rear four light, one in cargo and three over rear seats

looks like a glass old fuse

Edited by Picturepro

why do you think the 20w difference is a (1) a big deal (2) you must have it

the 35w kits are so much better than stock, your big compliant, so the improvement alone is awesome & very noticeable that I am not sure why you let that hold you back... but, to each his own

you can get every LED bulb you need on eBay or a place like http://www.superbrightleds.com/

you can get every LED bulb you need on eBay or a place like http://www.superbrightleds.com/

Another source I've used for ordering LED's online is

http://www.oznium.com/

I've purchased many different strips/LEDs/buldb from them.

Quick and inexepensive shipping.

Never had any issues with the 4 or 5 orders I've places through them.

hey guys, as you can see i'm new here but i need some help. i am very curious about these hid kits but i don't much about them. i've searched the forum and picked stuff up here and there but i'm still a little confused as to what works and what doesn't. i found a kit that's on sale but i was wondering if someone could give there input any info would be appreciated

http://www.carhidkits.com/xenon-hid-kit-99/6000k-hid-kit-183.html

Edited by joeyboots13