lowered edge photos

FORD SVT TECH FINISHED THE LOWERING ON MY EDGE LATE YESTERDAY...OUTSTANDING JOB. IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER...I POSTED PHOTOS IN MY GALLERY...SALEENS7...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK......CLICK ON PHOTO TO LEFT, THEN CLICK ON GALLERY........

Awesome!! Congrats. That is pretty cool. Looks good, and I love the really close up of the color of your edge...

Hot Hot Hot!

That looks pretty sweet. I posted in your gallery, but what does something like that cost? I really like the look. and what size wheels you have on there?

Thanks, keep posting pics...

thanx....jimmerz....the H&R Springs were $257.00 from the tire rack(that incl shipping), the labor to put them on was $295.35. My local ford dealer has an SVT Tech...so he installed them for me..took him about 4 hrs. I was going to do it myself...but messing with springs and that awd on my edge could of turned out bad...so i let the real pro's do it. The wheels are the stock ones that came with my edge (18"). I am taking those off in 2 weeks and adding larger rims and tires.

I REALLY like what you have done! It looks AWESOME! :beerchug: I think I read that the handling isn't any different... is that right? Does it change how smooth the ride is? Just curious. But awesome job!!!

I'm curious about whether or not it affects the ride as well.

Also, does the kit you bought only allow for that specific amount of drop? Could you go more or would you need to buy a different set?

Thanks!