2009-2010 OEM Navigation Kit

fathead

I recently purchased an OEM Navigation system for my 2010 Ford Edge limited. Due to some unforeseen financial obligations, I am going to probably have to sell.

Kit includes:

2009-2010 OEM Hard drive based Navigation programmed for a Ford Edge. All speakers, subwoofer, sync, satellite radio, Sirius travel link, usb, and jukebox work correctly.

Ford OEM amplifier and harness.

Antenna extender and splitter used to use OEM antenna for both Sirius and GPS

Replacement Steering wheel controls

If you have a 2009-2010 Ford edge, everything for the most part is plug and play. I was able to easily get everything working with the exception of the phone and sync button on the steering wheel controls. I am able to pair and phone and it is fully functional, but I have to access though the Navigation touch screen. I have directions to correct this issue by rerouting 2 wires to the sync module underneath the center console.

If anyone is interested please let me know. If not I guess I will sell on EBay. I am trying to sell for $2000 shipped. Everything is in like new condition.

• 11 months later...

I recently purchased an OEM Navigation system for my 2010 Ford Edge limited. Due to some unforeseen financial obligations, I am going to probably have to sell.

Kit includes:

2009-2010 OEM Hard drive based Navigation programmed for a Ford Edge. All speakers, subwoofer, sync, satellite radio, Sirius travel link, usb, and jukebox work correctly.

Ford OEM amplifier and harness.

Antenna extender and splitter used to use OEM antenna for both Sirius and GPS

Replacement Steering wheel controls

If you have a 2009-2010 Ford edge, everything for the most part is plug and play. I was able to easily get everything working with the exception of the phone and sync button on the steering wheel controls. I am able to pair and phone and it is fully functional, but I have to access though the Navigation touch screen. I have directions to correct this issue by rerouting 2 wires to the sync module underneath the center console.

If anyone is interested please let me know. If not I guess I will sell on EBay. I am trying to sell for $2000 shipped. Everything is in like new condition.