09 edge sport for sale

freckleface28

not sure if this is the right place for this...new member, wanted to get opinions on a fair asking price for my 09 sport that i'm looking to sell...it's loaded except for nav, and the engine block heater, and has almost 17000 kms (11000 miles)...redfire in colour...sticker was 46+...i was thinking 34 cdn...any thoughts?...i'm located in oakville ont, about half an hour from toronto!...appreciate your time!

not sure if this is the right place for this...new member, wanted to get opinions on a fair asking price for my 09 sport that i'm looking to sell...it's loaded except for nav, and the engine block heater, and has almost 17000 kms (11000 miles)...redfire in colour...sticker was 46+...i was thinking 34 cdn...any thoughts?...i'm located in oakville ont, about half an hour from toronto!...appreciate your time!

Hi freckleface. :D In all honesty, you would be better off going to KBB.com, NADA.com, Edmunds.com, and other professional automotive pricing resources to work up the Retail, Private Party and Trade-in values yourself.

This would give you a much better idea as to the actual values for your particular vehicle in your area and for the way you plan on selling it (i.e Retail, Private Party or Trading-in). While it does not hurt to ask here, you will essentially be getting a bunch of random opinions from people who live all over the place with God knows how much actual expertise in automotive pricing. There are just too many variables involved for random Internet pricing polls to be accurate.

While there are some people who feel that those professional sources mentioned above are not very accurate, those sources are certainly more accurate than a bunch of strangers guessing over the Internet. They at least give you a starting point to work from.

Of course, this is just my educated opinion, so whatever you decide to do, good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Hi freckleface. :D In all honesty, you would be better off going to KBB.com, NADA.com, Edmunds.com, and other professional automotive pricing resources to work up the Retail, Private Party and Trade-in values yourself.

This would give you a much better idea as to the actual values for your particular vehicle in your area and for the way you plan on selling it (i.e Retail, Private Party or Trading-in). While it does not hurt to ask here, you will essentially be getting a bunch of random opinions from people who live all over the place with God knows how much actual expertise in automotive pricing. There are just too many variables involved for random Internet pricing polls to be accurate.

While there are some people who feel that those professional sources mentioned above are not very accurate, those sources are certainly more accurate than a bunch of strangers guessing over the Internet. They at least give you a starting point to work from.

Of course, this is just my educated opinion, so whatever you decide to do, good luck. :beerchug:

thank u sir...appreciate it!