Test Drives?

svoman

If anyone comes across any test drive reports please post because the two I have read were not exactly stellar. Hope to hear some unbiased reports that are closer to what the press releases were boasting in terms of handling, ride and excelleration! I expect to see some roll out after the big media launch yesterday.

Thanks in advance!

If anyone comes across any test drive reports please post because the two I have read were not exactly stellar. Hope to hear some unbiased reports that are closer to what the press releases were boasting in terms of handling, ride and excelleration! I expect to see some roll out after the big media launch yesterday.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure which two you are referring to, but here is Car and Driver's preview:

http://www.caranddriver.com/previews/11872...-ford-edge.html

Any one notice they reviewer stated they drove a fully loaded Edge. With "monster moonroof" and reard DVD entertainment? Page 3.

Didn't think that was possible. At least by the Ford config website...

Information from the Ford media site does mention that there is a dealer installed DVD Entertainment Center (Back of the Headrests) option available for those with the Vista roof.

http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=24545