WANTED - (4) 18" Ford Edge Wheels with TPS

LIVIO

Hello, I have a 2011 Ford Edge Sport on it's way and would like to buy a set of 18" Original Equipment Ford Edge wheels from a 2011 Edge with TPS that I can use for the winter.

I plan on purchasing (4) new winter tires in a 235/65/18 to use with these wheels so I don't really need tires but if they are already mounted on the wheels, that's fine.

Ideally I am looking for someone in Toronto or in Canada so I can just pick them up locally or have them shipped to me if pricing is fair.

Please send photo's of what you have as I will need them by December 1st at the latest.

Thanks,

Livio

Edited by LIVIO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Livio,

I take delivery of my 2011 edge limited tomorrow (its at the dealer now. Went to see her yesterday. Cant wait) I have the 18" tires and rims on it and am up grading. What are they worth to you? Lets be fair here.

I live in the Peterborough area.

PM sent.

Hi Livio,

I take delivery of my 2011 edge limited tomorrow (its at the dealer now. Went to see her yesterday. Cant wait) I have the 18" tires and rims on it and am up grading. What are they worth to you? Lets be fair here.

I live in the Peterborough area.

Stretch are you upgrading with the Ford 20s?

If so, how is your dealer handling this? Is the price for the 20s the same as if it was ordered as an option on your original order?

I ask because I decided against the 20s when I placed my order but am reconsidering. My build date is this week.

Stretch are you upgrading with the Ford 20s?

If so, how is your dealer handling this? Is the price for the 20s the same as if it was ordered as an option on your original order?

I ask because I decided against the 20s when I placed my order but am reconsidering. My build date is this week.

Got the option to upgrade at regular order purchase price. Woohoooo!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have a 2011 Ford Edge Sport on it's way and would like to buy a set of 18" Original Equipment Ford Edge wheels from a 2011 Edge with TPS that I can use for the winter.

I plan on purchasing (4) new winter tires in a 235/65/18 to use with these wheels so I don't really need tires but if they are already mounted on the wheels, that's fine.

Ideally I am looking for someone in Toronto or in Canada so I can just pick them up locally or have them shipped to me if pricing is fair.

Please send photo's of what you have as I will need them by December 1st at the latest.

Thanks,

Livio

i have a set of 18" wheels and tires from my 2010 edge they have less than 2000kms what are they worth to you

Thanks,

Livio