Swap Nav but keep Microphone?

Hi there, i want to swap my factory nav of my 08´ MKX with a Pioneer Avic-X920BT. So, i have some questions:

1. - i want to keep my microphone in the mirror - is it possible? How can i found out what pin / cable it is? Does anybody has a wire diagram? If i look on the back of the OEM nav - no imprints...

2. - can i use the original GPS antenna in my MKX? I don´t wanna install a second one (i don´t know where the factory antenna is located) Is it the same plug (all Pioneer)?

3. - can i mute the new Nav radio when the "Parking Assist" is sounding like the OEM HU?

Thanks for your help!!!

Ralf

your mic will be going to the sync module. you will need to find it and maybe be able to use the wire there. orelse you can put the pioneer mic into the mirror also.

Once you pull out the radio you will see the gps and the radio antenna. gps may or may not depending on what manu made the factory radio (sony, pioneer).

If you want it to mute for the parking assist what i would do is relay off the reverse lights to break the accessory power wire for the pioneer, unless the pioneer has a "mute wire" then you can go to that.

Thanks for the answer!

Has anybody a clue where i can find the wire for the mic? Where is the Sync Module located?

I think the Pioneer has a "Mute" cable, so i have to find the Backup Sensor cable as well...

I am looking for a long time for some wire diagram. I have a DVD with repair stuff, but what i need is not on it :-(

Ralf