2011 sport on order?

2011sport

I ordered mine June 22/10 and it arrived September 7/10; got the windows tinted and it was in my driveway on the 10th! I was told they had the full serial number on the 30th of August. BTW I live down the street from where they are manufactured. I was also told they were slow with delivery so maybe now they will be quicker.

I ordered mine June 22/10 and it arrived September 7/10; got the windows tinted and it was in my driveway on the 10th! I was told they had the full serial number on the 30th of August. BTW I live down the street from where they are manufactured. I was also told they were slow with delivery so maybe now they will be quicker.

What rims/tires did ford recommend for winter?

Thanks and enjoy the ride!

• 1 month later...

I ordered a 011 sport oct 16th they told me the same thing 6-8 week. I live in Toronto, i hope i dont have to go pick it up on a snow day. I want to see the vehicle without snow on it so i can inspect it. They had a 2011 at the dealership that i could have bought but one rim had curb rash on it and they wouldnt lower the price. 2011sport how much was your final bill to get it on the road?Just want to see if i got ripped off.

Hi Ordered my 2011 edge SPORT on Aug 31st. Dealer tells me 6-8 weeks. They are not getting me any info since, just wondering how accurate the 6-8weeks really is...

Thanks

Ordered my sport june 20, 2010. it was built on july 13, 2010. It finally got shipped on october 12, 2010, arrived at dealer here in cleveland ohio on october 14, 2010 and took delivery on october 15, 2010. 6-8 weeks?.....i hope so, but if my experience tells you anything, maybe you'll see under your tree late december lol :) good luck!

I ordered a 011 sport oct 16th they told me the same thing 6-8 week. I live in Toronto, i hope i dont have to go pick it up on a snow day. I want to see the vehicle without snow on it so i can inspect it. They had a 2011 at the dealership that i could have bought but one rim had curb rash on it and they wouldnt lower the price. 2011sport how much was your final bill to get it on the road?Just want to see if i got ripped off.

There might be some information in this thread that might help you decide.

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?/topic/5613-what-did-you-pay-for-your-2011-edge/page__view__findpost__p__43843__fromsearch__1