Edge Sport in White Platinum...pics?

djaoki

I ordered a White Platinum tri-coat Edge Sport and have been looking for pictures of what this combination looks like. I've searched the internet top and bottom with no results. The only picture available is on the Ford site where you Build and Price.

Does anyone have pictures of this to share? I am hoping the white/black color combo looks as striking in person as it does in the factory Ford picture.

I can't wait to take this home! I drove a 2011 Sport in Black Fwd. Fast and beautiful inside and out!

I ordered a White Platinum tri-coat Edge Sport and have been looking for pictures of what this combination looks like. I've searched the internet top and bottom with no results. The only picture available is on the Ford site where you Build and Price.

Does anyone have pictures of this to share? I am hoping the white/black color combo looks as striking in person as it does in the factory Ford picture.

I can't wait to take this home! I drove a 2011 Sport in Black Fwd. Fast and beautiful inside and out!

Hi There:

I jot got my White Platinum Tri-Coat Edge Sport on Friday. I have posted pictures in the "Welcome" forum. They are kind of big though; sorry...I could e-mail them to you if you like. It's very showy...I LOVE it :hyper:

Trisha

Hi There:

I jot got my White Platinum Tri-Coat Edge Sport on Friday. I have posted pictures in the "Welcome" forum. They are kind of big though; sorry...I could e-mail them to you if you like. It's very showy...I LOVE it :hyper:

Trisha

Nice. I will try to find 'em now. I can't wait till mine comes! This truck is an absolute masterpiece. Congrats on your (and having good taste)!

• 1 month later...

I was going to order white edge sport until I saw one at a dealer I don't think it looks as good in person as it did at ford website I have owned white cars for many years but the edge sport did not look good so I ordered a ingot silver which I saw at a dealer and I thought it looked a lot better than white.I now own a 2010 cadillac srx which I am getting rid of it the worst riding car I have owned in a long time the edge sport rides a lot better than the srx also its been back at the dealers for a total of 8 weeks at different times for a bunch of different things,I have owned 2 edges before and never had a problem