Looking for my new Edge

Fastest way - post at blueovalforums.com - post under vehicle locator by employees.

Good Luck - I pick mine up tomorrow... Enjoy

I registered and tried to post but I received an error message that said that I do not have permission to post...I must be doing something wrong. Do you know?

I registered and tried to post but I received an error message that said that I do not have permission to post...I must be doing something wrong. Do you know?

It turns out that I was not registered...I went through the process and was able to post. Thanks.

Just need to register as a user... that should do it - but I think u did that already.. I saw the post...

The length depends on what you ordered - AWD SEL plus with BAMR and NAV took 6 weeks for me

Just need to register as a user... that should do it - but I think u did that already.. I saw the post...

The length depends on what you ordered - AWD SEL plus with BAMR and NAV took 6 weeks for me

Thanks for your help. Hope you enjoy your new ride. Post a picture and let us know what you think once you are an owner...

Real excited about my Edge SEL+ on order VIN #2FMDK49C07BB10373. Would someone please let me know the status and possibly a print of my window sticker. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Not sure if you got a response yet from blueovalforums or not but here is your info.

Receipt Date: 4/9/2007

Serialize Date: 4/13/2007

Segment Date: 4/13/2007

Sequence Date: 4/26/2007

Blend Date: 4/27/2007

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date: