My Ford/Lincoln Touch

Yesterday my lawyer sent a letter to Ford to start the Lemon Law process over MFT. I have had it in 5 times in 8 months, an updated software every time and new module once. Am on 2.11 now, but still problems. I can't have them keep saying "oh, just wait another x weeks and there is a new update coming out." Then a week after that update is installed and I start having problems again, they say, "oh, just wait another x weeks for a new update."

Good luck - please keep us posted for others who are having issues too. There is no reason to suffer through a car that doesn't work.

Anyone know of a way to find out what version is installed from within the vehicle? My dealer says they upgraded me to 2.11 but syncmyride still says 2.4 and I want to check before I drive away with it.

I had my upgraded from version 2.8 to version 2.11 on tuesday. I went into syncmyride before i went to the dealer

and it said 2.11 it had previously said 2.8. If the tech does it properly yours should show the same.

I had my upgraded from version 2.8 to version 2.11 on tuesday. I went into syncmyride before i went to the dealer

and it said 2.11 it had previously said 2.8. If the tech does it properly yours should show the same.

That's exactly what I thought. They tried to tell me today that it takes a week sometimes for the syncmyride website to update, but when I got 2.4 installed I could see the update as they tried... instantly. I think they're blowing smoke up my arse. He did end the conversation with "I will be sure they confirm they installed 2.11". Fingers crossed.

I had 2.11 installed in my new Edge last week and I am still having problems. Can anyone tell me if they have similar problems?

1) While using a USB flash drive, album art does not show up on the regular screen where it should on the right; that area is blank. However if I touch that area and it brings me to the screen with the filename and the composers, etc., the album art does appear perfectly there. But then when I go back to the main screen (the screen with the Rewind and Pause and FFW controls), I only get a partial music note symbol where the album art should be.

2) Also while using a USB flash drive, is doesn't understand when I hit the voice button and say "play artist <whatever>" or "play track <whatever>". It instead pops open the menu of what I can say. Are these no longer supported voice commands?

3) When I hit Browse on Sirius and get to the channel guide, I cannot open all of the categories to see the channels within. It seems that only the categories with a few channels open (such as Christian). But if I try to open something like the Rock category, it won't.

Thanks.

Edited by DavidStruff