Forum Question

CanuckG35

I am an Admin on a couple of other car forums and one thing perplexes me about this forum. Why is it that older threads simply seem to vanish and that there is only one page of threads in this section? I've only been around here for a short time, but why do threads not get pushed to a second page, third page, etc? Am I missing something?

I am an Admin on a couple of other car forums and one thing perplexes me about this forum. Why is it that older threads simply seem to vanish and that there is only one page of threads in this section? I've only been around here for a short time, but why do threads not get pushed to a second page, third page, etc? Am I missing something?

There is a filter bar at the bottom of the forum page in black. If you click on it you can change the filter settings so you will see more of the posts. It took me a while to figure that out myself when I first came here.

EDIT: Click on the filter bar from the main 2011 Edge Forum to set it to see more topics. The default is active 1 day back. You can set it to remember your choice.

Edited by jpelt

There is a filter bar at the bottom of the forum page in black. If you click on it you can change the filter settings so you will see more of the posts. It took me a while to figure that out myself when I first came here.

EDIT: Click on the filter bar from the main 2011 Edge Forum to set it to see more topics. The default is active 1 day back. You can set it to remember your choice.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I guess I am just used to vBulletin!! :)