New Owner - 2010 Edge Limited

rholom2

Hello all, seems there is a forum for everything! My wife and I traded in her beloved BMW 330i (WORST CAR EVER OWNED!) this past weekend on a new 2010 Edge Limited in Cinnamon. It has camel colored heated leather, sync, huge moon/sun roof! I grew up on Chevrolet, but taking into account the recent bail-outs and the "coolness" factor of Ford's new cars I had to take the plunge. I'll admit I did urge the wife to look at a Toyota Venza. We ended on the Edge, you can get so much more for the same money.

To date I am very impressed with the Edge, the quiteness, quality of drive. Additionally, the sync feature is unbelieveable, really cool! We bought the Edge from Northgate Ford Lincoln Mercury in Cincinnati. Our sales person was Shawn and did a great job!! I know I will not need this forum like I needed the BMW forum. None-the-less I will stick around to talk and learn.

post-11228-044965400 1285760371_thumb.jpg

post-11228-082535000 1285760381_thumb.jpg

Hello all, seems there is a forum for everything! My wife and I traded in her beloved BMW 330i (WORST CAR EVER OWNED!) this past weekend on a new 2010 Edge Limited in Cinnamon. It has camel colored heated leather, sync, huge moon/sun roof! I grew up on Chevrolet, but taking into account the recent bail-outs and the "coolness" factor of Ford's new cars I had to take the plunge. I'll admit I did urge the wife to look at a Toyota Venza. We ended on the Edge, you can get so much more for the same money.

To date I am very impressed with the Edge, the quiteness, quality of drive. Additionally, the sync feature is unbelieveable, really cool! We bought the Edge from Northgate Ford Lincoln Mercury in Cincinnati. Our sales person was Shawn and did a great job!! I know I will not need this forum like I needed the BMW forum. None-the-less I will stick around to talk and learn.

Congratulations on your purchase! I think you will both be very happy with the choice. Funny enough my husband just sold his BMW 330i and got an 2011 228i I think. The one that replaced the 330 anyway. He got the same black on black premium this and that blah blah blah; and guess which car he wants to drive all the time? Exactly, and I won't let him not until the honeymoon is over and right now I'm still in love!!!

Congratulations on your purchase! I think you will both be very happy with the choice. Funny enough my husband just sold his BMW 330i and got an 2011 228i I think. The one that replaced the 330 anyway. He got the same black on black premium this and that blah blah blah; and guess which car he wants to drive all the time? Exactly, and I won't let him not until the honeymoon is over and right now I'm still in love!!!

My hubby is quite anxious for me to start letting him drive the new member of the family - but he can drive his truck or he can ride while I drive. I am in love too...

We will miss the BMW X3 when the new Edge is built and delivered. But I am just too familiar with the service department there, good as they are. Less cost, and less of a drive - let's be honest - but more stuff, and much less to maintain and repair - time and money, I hope!

Getting the feeling that the Edge appeals to a few BMW people.

Hoping the AWD is good......

We know the Sync and goodies will be!