22" Wheels and locks

mleber

Gorilla Automotive Products

http://www.gorilla-auto.com/the.system.new.box

Part Number: 71683N - fits Ford Edge 2011

[/quote

THANKS for posting this! I purchased some, installed same, and feel somewhat confident that if they want the wheels, they'll have to steal the whole SPORT to get them!

(Of course I'm not advocating they do that, they can go shopping elsewhere...)

Edited by Razorback007

• 4 weeks later...

Great Forum!

1- I didn't get locking nuts with my 11 edge sport, I just ordered some from the dealership to have them installed next week for $78 bucks! However, after reading what you guys have posted I will be cancelling that order. I really like the look of the Gorilla black locks and will order them today.

After all the money I spent on the sport I feel kinda ripped off that they didnt give me what I paid for. I will be talking to my dealership this week. If that doesn't get me anywhere I will drive to the factory (30 mins from my home) and kick someone ass, :censored:

(I am now stepping off my soap box)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just put mine on today, Man they look great in black!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, if you changed to the gorilla locks just make sure to purchase a 21" mm socket to fit the key and a breaker bar just in case you get a flat and need to change into your spare!!!!

I got the socket and bar at Harbor Freight for $15 bucks and it's well worth it!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...