Edge Passenger Automatic window control?

Is there a way to change the driver's side window controls so that they are automatic switches for both driver AND passenger?

I had a mustang previous to this and the switches look the same. I miss being able to one-touch control the passenger side window. My muscle memory is still managing to roll up the drivers side and the passenger comes up about an inch before I let go and then think, "I need to ask about this on the Edge Forums!"

SO, is it as easy as ordering a double-switch like in the mustang and swapping it out, or are there other "controls" that I need to work around besides just the switch? Just to be clear, I don't care about the rear windows, I just want my passenger auto switch...

SHort answer is no. The switches are different, the window motors are different and the additional wiring is probably not in the vehicles harness and the SJB may have to be reprogrammed but I think this would be for remote usage only

How do they get this function to work with some security systems? Is there a module to install that overrides the controls for just the remote, or does it work for the switches inside as well? Here's an example.

Just trying to brainstorm here. I didn't know if anyone had any other ideas...

The example that you posted is a module that gets spliced into the exsisting wiring between the switch and the motor.When the window gets raised or lowered the module goes into action, now when the window comes to a stop either open or closed the window motor continues to run and being that the motor can't move the window any more the current draw goes up, the module sees this rising current draw and then shuts down the window motor. When this is used in conjunciton with an alarm system the module is wired into the alarm module.

Yes that is an option. Is your case you would install that into the pass door. that way both switches (drivers and pass) will be the one-touch. If you only install it in the drivers door, but on the pass wires it will only be the one touch on the drivrs switch.