cd shows no title or artist

I am looking for some answers to why the CD player in my 2011 Edge does not show the title or artist when playing a CD. I play store bought cd's and have tried several and still no info is shown. Is this a problem to the Sync problem Ford is having?

I didn't think you could do that with regular audio cds - just mp3s. Have you seen this done elsewhere? Is it mentioned in the manual?

I didn't think you could do that with regular audio cds - just mp3s. Have you seen this done elsewhere? Is it mentioned in the manual?

My wife has a M-B C300 and it will display info. on it's screen about cds and she has the latest Nickelback cd and it doesn't show any info. about it and is a "store bought" cd so apparently it's a common problem.

Man, what a rambling sentence. :rolleyes:

My wife has a M-B C300 and it will display info. on it's screen about cds and she has the latest Nickelback cd and it doesn't show any info. about it and is a "store bought" cd so apparently it's a common problem.

Man, what a rambling sentence. :rolleyes:

If I recall it's something in the settings called RDS text or something similar. If you turn it on it will display some text info. Can't confirm cause my Edge is back at the dealer getting a repair done.

Maybe under display settings? dunno I only had the car 1 day and don't expect it back until end of the week.