Cd player

Carol Lee

We have only had the 2010 Sel model for 3 days and have found out the book is a general book and some things are different. It says "to auto load up to 6 discs" so I am assuming it holds 6 discs. I've never had a car w/o 6. But for the life of me I can't figure it out and really feel stupid. Does anyone have an SEL with a 6 Cd changer?

We have only had the 2010 Sel model for 3 days and have found out the book is a general book and some things are different. It says "to auto load up to 6 discs" so I am assuming it holds 6 discs. I've never had a car w/o 6. But for the life of me I can't figure it out and really feel stupid. Does anyone have an SEL with a 6 Cd changer?

Hi Carol Lee, :D If you check the drawings in the Owners Manual, you will see there are several differences in the face plates/buttons between the two head units. For one, the 6 CD unit has "CD-6" printed above the CD slot, the single CD unit does not. The 6 CD unit also has an additional button (well two half circular buttons instead of one circular one) to the left of the slot. The top half circle button is the eject button, the bottom half circle states "LOAD". On the single CD unit, there is only a single circular eject button.

My best advice would be to compare your audio unit to the drawings in the Owners Manual and see which you have.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug: