Floor Mats

I just bought Weathertech floor mats for the Edge. I was impressed by the pics but when installed, its awesome. They look great and can be easily removed and hosed off. No more cleaning up after my buddies after wet tailgating of fishing. Anybody else bought floormats. How about a back cargo protector deal.

I guess there the floorliner. It fronts cover the whole carpet up there, from side to side. Then the backs cover quite a bit of space. The fronts can probably hold 2 gallons of water or more. The back, itll catch a lot. Keep the mud off my carpet. It doesnt feel as warm with carpets, but for cleanliness, im good.

• 2 months later...
I guess there the floorliner. It fronts cover the whole carpet up there, from side to side. Then the backs cover quite a bit of space. The fronts can probably hold 2 gallons of water or more. The back, itll catch a lot. Keep the mud off my carpet. It doesnt feel as warm with carpets, but for cleanliness, im good.

Damn, if i buy these set in Canada, they cost me 110CAD for the difference. it is too bad!

Damn, if i buy these set in Canada, they cost me 110CAD for the difference. it is too bad!

My wife hated the mats from Wethertech. Am trying to convince her the floor liners are better. But it's her car...I just don't like the durability of carpet. Did get the Cargo liner from Weathertech. Happy with that!

I just bought Weathertech floor mats for the Edge. I was impressed by the pics but when installed, its awesome. They look great and can be easily removed and hosed off. No more cleaning up after my buddies after wet tailgating of fishing. Anybody else bought floormats. How about a back cargo protector deal.

Ordered Weathertech cargo liner..........i'll let you know when it gets here and installed.

Do what I did. Order them online, give them the address of your closest UPS store in the US. Mine was just over the border in Niagara Falls, NY. Include on the shipping address your phone number so that when they arrive at UPS, they can phone you. They will charge your $10 to take the package, and $1/day to hold it.

I ordered the floorliners and cargo liner and they came in two shipments. When both were there, I went down, put them in, got rid of the boxes, mailed myself the paperwork, came home. Saved myself well over $100/US.

• 2 weeks later...