What Apps would you like to see for MFT?

Once Apps go more mainstream in distribution for MFT, what apps would you like to see?

I will start off - I think an Outlook Plug-In would be great to set up email rules based upon when I am driving or not, including text-to-voicemail and voicemail reply to specific individuals.

Fax-to-Car would be nice, with the document displayed only after stoping the car of course.

Other ideas?

Once Apps go more mainstream in distribution for MFT, what apps would you like to see?

I will start off - I think an Outlook Plug-In would be great to set up email rules based upon when I am driving or not, including text-to-voicemail and voicemail reply to specific individuals.

Fax-to-Car would be nice, with the document displayed only after stoping the car of course.

Other ideas?

I was thinking something simple like Pandora... but then, I really don't want to make my car be my computer or my phone. I love my edge and all it does, but at times I am really miss not being connected every minute of the day.

I hope that people start developing apps that betterand easier to use. Variety will make everybody step up their game and develop good apps. Id like an easy app that uses my gps location and finds businesses and services. I know that the sync services works this way, I just want an app that works really well and has a simple to understand user interface. Less user initiated steps and more results. I wonder if developers will be interested enough to get a market going like the android market or the iphone market?

How about an app that takes the user entered information and dumps it directly into fuely.com so we can all compare gas mileage?

Edited by Edgieguy