Over two months with no touch problems until I did this

NewEdgeForMe

paired my blackberry bold via bluetooth.

I've owned my 2011 SEL for over two months now. Have put about 2600 miles on it. I have not had any problems with the touch system. No white screens of death, no automatic rebooting, none of the problems reported here.

I've been driving my edge for two months with everything working, including my ipod touch connected via usb. Well today, I finally, finally got my employer to allow me to use bluetooth on my blackberry (security reasons, corporate red tape) I successfully paired my blackberry bold to sync and tested the system by calling my house as I was sitting in my driveway. Worked perfectly!

A couple of hours later, I hop in my car to head to the gym, start it up and.......the blue oval remained on the screen much longer than it should have. I shut the car off and restarted it. Got first the white screen, then a black blank screen, then finally the system rebooted itself. This whole process took maybe three or four minutes. Things worked ok after that but I wonder what will happen in the future.

The bottom line is, I had no problems whats so ever with the system until I paired my blackberry via bluetooth to the sync system. Seems to me that this is where the bug is for a lot of the problems reported in this forum.