Is there anyone NOT having MFT issues?

Thanks for all the input everyone :). I have had my new edge now for a little over a week. She is a lot of fun to drive. I love the power and how safe I feel driving it. The brakes are so smooth!! My MFT is working fine although I had one issue with the voice activation not working. But I pulled the fuse and all has been great ever since. My lights inside go off with or without me locking it so no problems there. I really appreciate this board and all the advise and info from everyone. Thanks again :)

Our new Edge SEL is now 3 weeks-700 miles old. There have been no problems with any of the MFT features. My cheap cell phone links perfectly. Sirius worked correctly. Back-up cam = no problems. We were impressed by Sync TDI. By the way, we are getting 20 mpg around town and the Edge has not yet experienced temperatures above freezing. We love it.

interesting... I have been stalling on doing the update as well. Keep thinking I will call, but I know that I am the only one with the MFT from the dealership I bought mine from and only a few have been sold from the other... I wish I could wait for them to try on other cars, but I think I don't have that option. But like you - I haven't had any major issues. I do lock mine too even in the garage because of the night light, but other than that - all is good.

How do you tell which version the Edge has? Reason I ask is I drove 3 hours in my 2011 last night and then after sitting an hour we were going to dinner and the whole touch screen and radio abd back up camera went completely dark. This morning it rebooted itself and seems fine. I must say the ride and driving experence for 3 hours of driving is the best EVER! What is up with the MFT.

How do you tell which version the Edge has? Reason I ask is I drove 3 hours in my 2011 last night and then after sitting an hour we were going to dinner and the whole touch screen and radio abd back up camera went completely dark. This morning it rebooted itself and seems fine. I must say the ride and driving experence for 3 hours of driving is the best EVER! What is up with the MFT.

With your VIN in hand, go create an account on www.syncmyride.com

The website will have the info about the installed software.