Nav, MySync or Sirius

There appear to be three options to getting directions from point a to point b: the navigation system, Mysync or Sirius. Which do you folks recommend and why?

Thanks in advance.

Moved her from the Welcome forum.

If you have the Nav system you don't get sync turn by turn directions - it's one or the other. Always use Nav - that's why you bought it and you get the map, etc. I don't think Sirius gives you turn by turn directions.

If you have the Nav system you don't get sync turn by turn directions - it's one or the other. Always use Nav - that's why you bought it and you get the map, etc. I don't think Sirius gives you turn by turn directions.

Thank you akirby. As per your suggestion, the Nav does make the most sense. Now if only I could get my iPhone 4 to work wirelessly with the BT Stereo. Any suggestions?

Edited by phdedgeman

Thank you akirby. As per your suggestion, the Nav does make the most sense. Now if only I could get my iPhone 4 to work wirelessly with the BT Stereo. Any suggestions?

If you have a 2011 then get the Sync/MFT update (tell the dealer you're having bluetooth problems). Then make sure you have the latest iphone OS software. Finally, try deleting and repairing the phone.

• 2 weeks later...

You actually get both. Sync's turn by turn directions are downloaded to your car via your cellphone and can then be added to your nav's screen. I've done this on occasion while driving and the nav database didn't recognize the spoken address.