2011 Audio question for SE model

Looking at a 2011 edge SE, have a few question about the radio and MS sync. Well obviously it wont have the Mytoch with sony due to the price. But does the regular SE model have sync and turn by turn even without the screen? Or is it just the single CD with a usb port for aux? Then thats my next question even if doesnt have sync thats ok, I dont really need to talk to it but will it should my ipod library from my iphone4 on that little screen on the dash?

Thanks ive been trying to do some research on this and really have found much for the radios without the MyTouch.

Looking at a 2011 edge SE, have a few question about the radio and MS sync. Well obviously it wont have the Mytoch with sony due to the price. But does the regular SE model have sync and turn by turn even without the screen? Or is it just the single CD with a usb port for aux? Then thats my next question even if doesnt have sync thats ok, I dont really need to talk to it but will it should my ipod library from my iphone4 on that little screen on the dash?

Thanks ive been trying to do some research on this and really have found much for the radios without the MyTouch.

I assume Sync is an option on the SE so it may or may not have it - just check the window sticker. With sync and without MFT/Nav I do believe you get the smaller display and voice control. You can go here and check out the owner's manual and MFT manual: http://www.motorcraftservice.com

thanks akirby, from what i can tell from that site without paying anything is, looks like it doesnt come with any voice commcands or anything such,. BUT does have bluetooth though. But my question is if anyone has a SE or SEL without sync how does the ipod playback?

I just checked and Sync is not available on SE models. All you would be able to do is play the ipod through the audio input jack on the stereo - you would control the ipod on the ipod and not through the vehicle and you would not have any voice commands.

If you got a SEL with Sync but without MFT then you get the usb connection and the ability to plug in the ipod or iphone and control it through the vehicle using voice commands. You also get bluetooth connectivity for phones for making and receiving phone calls.