syncing more than one phone at a time

I have a 2011 MKX which I adore. I have an iphone4. My vehicle was held at the factory to wait for the update and I did not get it until Dec 1. I have had no problems syncing my iphone. My wife has a iphone 3G. I added her phone to the list. My question is this:

Can I sync MORE THAN ONE PHONE AT ONCE? The owner's manual says you can add phones but it does not specify how many can be online and connected at once. Is it only one? My phone is set as the primary. When I try to connect hers too, it kicks mine out. Is it only supposed to recognize one at a time?

Edited by richy

I have a 2011 MKX which I adore. I have an iphone4. My vehicle was held at the factory to wait for the update and I did not get it until Dec 1. I have had no problems syncing my iphone. My wife has a iphone 3G. I added her phone to the list. My question is this:

Can I sync MORE THAN ONE PHONE AT ONCE? The owner's manual says you can add phones but it does not specify how many can be online and connected at once. Is it only one? My phone is set as the primary. When I try to connect hers too, it kicks mine out. Is it only supposed to recognize one at a time?

Unless something has changed.

Only 1 phone will have a blue tooth connection at a time.

Which we REALLY like, don't have to put up with "I DDIDDNNNN'T understand you."

ab